What it is all about?
If consulting is your career choice, then our Consultant Development Program could be the key to your future.
Global consulting market booming with opportunities and talent is not available to meet the requirements and we at GCDCP not only see this remarkable growth opportunity but are also deeply invested our research in developing skills and methodology for this field. We would like to bring in our contribution to developing the core consulting skills through initiatives such as the Consulting Professionals Development Program.
We invite young bright talent to steer their passion and aspiration to the world of Management Consulting, and develop yourself into a career which is challenging, transformational and future-focused by delivering tangible value for organizations and communities.
GCDCP Announces Consulting Professional Development Programs
The program aims to improve your opportunities to secure you a desired job in the consulting industry, by cultivating improved skills and industry insights. Download Brochure
Join our Consulting Professionals Development Program and gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core management consulting skills. You will interact with professionals from leading business and consulting organizations to address some of their most significant aspects of consulting. Together with talented and diverse co-learners, you could be involved in the analysis and development of transformational business models, learn change management process and soft-skills required for being an effective consultant.
The program is based around the hiring processes of global consulting recruiters. It connects theory with practice through practical workshops, recruiter-led cases and access to online resources and tools. It offers links with corporate professionals, recruiters and practicing consultants from a variety of firms.
Learnings from this program.
Working across the spectrum of management consulting activities and industries, you will have greater opportunities to broaden your career and tackle complex, stimulating challenges. This will enable you to accumulate the requisite skills and experiences to develop the functional and industry expertise to continually progress Management Consulting and deliver value to your potential clients.
- The basics of Consulting Industry.
- Build skills across diagnostic and organization assessment processes.
- Learn the nuances of project delivery for clients across business and government sectors
- Understanding Risk Analysis and mitigation strategies
- Designing new business processes and capabilities
- Supporting functional user requirements and specifications
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
- Performing rigorous, financial, business case, statistical and other quantitative analysis
- Communicating clearly and concisely in written ( Report Writing) and oral formats ( Presentations)
- Certificate as “Certified Consulting Professional” from GCDCP
- Life Membership of GCDCP
- One year Subscription of “Consulting Insight” Magazine
- Highlighted Profile in “Get Me Experts” ( GME) as “ GME Rising Consulting Talent”
- Priority access to consulting assignment leads coming on GME.
- Professional corporate headshots and branding portraits for each participant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or
- Masters in Business Administration, Economics, Actuarial Science OR
- Previous project-based experience of a minimum of 2 years with any corporate/NGO.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Basic financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Ability to the challenge, innovate and lead
- Demonstrated leadership in professional settings
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
We would be delighted to answer any inquiry you might have about how we can help, just use the form below or choose one of the alternative methods of communication. We’re available from Monday to Friday to take your call.